We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dried beans should be picked, washed and soaked in boiling water a few hours before the soup is prepared.
After the beans have softened and the water in which they have sat has turned yellow, strain them and boil them, twice in a row, with hot water.
Separately, clean the roots (carrots, parsley and celery), wash, cut and boil with 3 liters of water. Collect the foam that forms and when necessary, fill it with warm water.
Meanwhile, clean the onion, wash, cut and harden lightly, in enough oil and over low heat.
Wash the bell pepper, remove the stalk and seeds, then cut into cubes and fry in the pan with the onion.
Wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes and also fry them with onions and bell peppers. Keep the vegetables on low heat until the liquid left by the tomato decreases.
When the roots are almost cooked, add the strained beans to the pot, after it has been boiled twice in a row, with boiling water.
Wash the loboda in some water and leave it to stand. Do the same with the parsley leaves.
After two or three boils, add the hardened vegetables and loboda to the pot. Let the soup boil for another 10 minutes and if all the vegetables are cooked, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped parsley, put the lid on the pot and remove from the heat.
After 10 minutes of "rest", the soup can be served with polenta and onion, or with hot peppers.
We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with fasting bean soup on Search Engine
Simple bean soup, fasting Cooking Pages
- This soup of beans simple grains, of post, is one of the best dishes of Romanian cuisine. It is served with of assorted pickles, salad of red onion and fresh bread
- Bean soup Simple grain is a traditional, authentic, extraordinary food of tasty, which you can cook regardless of …
Fasting bean soup, traditional recipe
- And even so, without meat at all, fasting bean soup is at & # 226t of full & # 238nc & # 226t is often considered a meal & # 238n itself, perfect for this period of post pre-Easter
- ingredients bean soup beans of post
Bean soup: simple fasting recipe
Catine.ro YES: 9 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 61
- Tarragon added & # 238n bean soup & # 238i gives a very pleasant aroma
- It is highly recommended, alongside of thyme & # 238n soups of beans slightly sour
- Bean soup It is very tasty served hot with bread of house and green onions
Bean Soup - Fast Food and Beyond…
- This entry was posted in Ciorbe, The post, No meat, Recipes, Soups and soups and tagged bors of beans, Romanian cuisine, thyme, bean soup, preserves of beans, beans white, beans boabe, beans red, die of cabbage, juice of cabbage by Lucian Gavrila
Fasting bean soup
- This soup of beans beans of post it is thick, thick and extremely of your flavor
- For extra creaminess you can process with the blender part of beans (about 1/4)
- Put the obtained paste back in the soup pot and mix well.
Green bean soup with tomatoes and garlic Flavors
- If you want, you can put & # 238n bean soup green and a piece of smoking (c & # 226rnaț of house, kaiser, ciolan or rib) - see the recipe here
- But she won't be of post
- From the ingredients of below I obtained approx
Fasting bean soup, meatless recipe
Casutalaurei.ro YES: 15 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 71
- Bean soup beans post, peasant recipe, cheap, simple, healthy, without meat, full and tasty
- How we cook it fasting soup as tasty as possible? Did I tell you so far that I like beans? Probably yes
- Especially since I have even more recipes with this cheap and satisfying ingredient
- First of all, I have the option of …
Fasting: bean soup & # 238n p & # 226ine - Adi Hădean
Adihadean.ro YES: 16 BYE: 43 MOZ Rank: 66
- From post: soup of beans & # 238n p & # 226ine
- Today I made another meal of post
- So let's see: These are the main ingredients: beans, carrots, onions, garlic, celery, root of parsley, donuts, leaves of parsley, dried thyme
- I soaked the beans of last night.
PASTAI BEAN SOUP - fasting
- BEAN SOUP PASTAI - of post
- INGREDIENT: 1 kg beans pods 2 carrots 1 parsley root 1/2 green bell pepper 1/2 red bell pepper 2-3 large tomatoes (about 500g) 1 large onion 1/4 small celery juice of to 1 large lemon a few leaves of leustean red pepper
Fasting Bean Soup Recipe
Youtube.com YES: 15 BYE: 6 MOZ Rank: 30
How is it prepared Fasting bean soup& # 187 Detailed recipe: http://www.gatesteusor.ro/fasting bean soup/ & # 187 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GatesteUsor
Fasting Bean Soup - Recipe Ideas
- Recipe video POST BEAN SOUP below: Moisturize the beans for at least 12 hours in cold water
- Glue the beans and then boil them in cold water, in a pot. of 5 l
- When it boils, take it of on the fire, drain and rinse in a sieve under a jet of cold water
BEAN SOUP Diva in the kitchen
- Bean soup boabe - o soup traditional, of post
- Although it is a cheap food, it has natural ingredients that give it taste and flavor, it is full
- You can only get enough of a portion of soup at lunch
- Of fasting starts today so I propose a super good recipe of soup with beans boabe.
Bean soup (fasting recipe) Laura's recipes
- Bean soup grains in multicooker, recipe of post with vegetables Bean soup boabe, recipe of post traditional
- Bean soup berries is one of our favorite recipes in post
- If I love to have as many vegetables on my plate, Cris eats it more liquid, but we both serve it with a salad of red onion and a few small slices of fresh bread, fresh from the oven.
Fasting bean soup, Petitchef recipe
Petitchef.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 79
- Bean soup with juice of cabbage - of post4 servings45 minVery easy4.7 / 5
- Bean soup smoked grains
Bean soup: recipe for fasting bean soup
Yve.ro YES: 6 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 70
Fasting bean soup You need of: 500 g beans berries (or put exactly what you want), a large onion, a large carrot, a celery, a pasta & # 226rnac, parsley, pepper (berries or ground, as desired), a red bell pepper, paprika of sweet peppers (optional), thyme, salt, larch and three or four tablespoons of oil.
Boil the small fish in salt water. Boil them while cleaning the big fish. Cut off the heads and tails, keep the rest for other dishes. If for some reason you lack small freshwater fish, you can replace them with a smaller amount of ocean fish (sprot, sardines, etc.).
Remove and discard the small fish and in the remaining juice put the chopped onion in turn, let it boil until it loses its strength and add the vegetables and cubes. If it is winter and the vegetables no longer have the strength of summer, you can add a few tablespoons of vegetables from the jar in which the tomatoes and peppers keep the true aroma and strength.
When they have boiled in three quarters, add the potatoes and the fish heads. A few drops of oil, if you do not have somotei, as much oil as you like. After boiling again, add the tails. Boil for 10 minutes and turn off the heat, add vinegar and cover. When the juice has cooled, place the chopped larch on top.
We recommend a very good soup. Sour cream is a delicacy. Successfully replaces belly soup.
I cut the meat into smaller pieces to boil faster and I put the vegetables, ie onions, carrots, parsley and celery.
Cut the vegetables into larger pieces, add water and add salt for pickles (I put a half spoon).
Bring to the boil over high heat, letting it boil slowly, patiently, the soup comes out tastier.
After I cleaned the foam soup well, I put peppercorns and garlic cloves (each one puts according to its taste).
After the meat has boiled, strain the soup through a sieve as thick as possible, so that it is as clear as possible.
clean the meat from the bones, remove the skin and cut the meat into strips.
I cut strips only part of the meat, ie the thighs and chest.
Put in a larger bowl 1kg of sour cream with 20% fat and 3 tablespoons of flour. Mix well with the goal, adding from time to time, a soup polish.
Pour the cream mixture into the pot, put the meat and put the soup back on low heat.
Season with salt and pepper (add only white pepper, because the soup must remain white).
Make the garlic sauce, put it in a strainer, which in turn is placed on a bowl and pour a few tablespoons of soup over it.
Pour this mixture back into the pot and let it boil a little longer. I prefer to put garlic on a plate.
I added 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
Serve with hot peppers, and each tastes its garlic and vinegar on a plate.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Grenoble cake with coffee and walnuts
A recipe from the series I call, ironically, "French fads". An unexpectedly tasty cake that I made for Easter, in addition to the traditional Easter and cakes.
- top: 5 eggs, 200 g powdered sugar, a vial of rum essence, 200 g ground nuts, 150 g flour, baking powder.
- cream: a packet of butter, 100 g sugar, 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon of highly concentrated liquid ness, 2 tablespoons of ground walnuts, a handful of raisins, a teaspoon of grated cocoa.
- syrup: 300 g sugar, 250 ml water, rum essence
|Flour + nuts and final dough|
|Cream with nuts and ness cream|
Countertop: the egg whites are whipped. Leave to cool. The yolks are mixed with the sugar until they become whitish. Add the rum, ground walnuts and flour with baking powder. The result will be a strong mixture that you will have to mix with 2 tablespoons of egg white foam to liquefy, or add a cup of milk (about 100 ml). Then add the rest of the egg white foam, with a spoon, stirring gently, from top to bottom. Bake the dough in a medium-sized cake form (23 cm in diameter) lined with baking paper greased with oil, about 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. It is then left to cool in the form.
Cream : beat the egg like an omelet and add the sugar, then put it on a low heat or in a bain marie, stirring constantly until the sugar is melted. Take it off the fire.
The butter, at room temperature, is mixed until it becomes creamy, then a little of the cooled egg composition is added to it. When the cream is homogenized, put the ness, little by little, mixing at medium speed (3). I set aside a third of the cream and mixed it with ground walnuts, cocoa and raisins.
syrup : 300 g of sugar put in a kettle over low heat stirring. A few honey-colored balls of burnt sugar will form. Add 250 ml of water and bring the syrup to a boil until all the sugar is completely dissolved. When the syrup is cooled, sprinkle with rum essence.
I slowly detached the top from the baking sheet, then cut it in 3 horizontally. I syruped the tops, filled them with the nut cream, then with some of the ness cream, and finally covered the whole cake in the remaining ness cream.
I decorated it with chocolate crumbs from Dr. Oetker and decor beads.
It can be served after at least 4-5 hours in the cold.
The original recipe is below, I adapted it in some places, because the cake was a whole top just covered in cream. And so. :)
But it turned out, as I said, an unexpectedly tasty cake, given that the nuts and ness have about the same bitter taste. It was eaten long before the cakes and pastries, of which we still have some leftovers.
If you liked it, go ahead!