We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sift the flour into a bowl. Put the diced butter, salt and mix. Put the beaten egg, sour cream and knead until you get a suitable hard, non-sticky dough. If necessary add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water. Let the dough cool for 30 minutes.
Peel an onion, finely chop and heat it in hot oil. Add the mushrooms and pancakes. Heat for a few minutes, then add the julienned bell pepper and diced livers. Let the liver turn well, without frying.
We take it down and leave it to cool.
After they have cooled, mix with salt, pepper, thyme, eggs and grated cheese.
Grease the pan with butter and cover with flour.
Spread the tart dough slightly larger than the shape in which it is to be placed, prick it with a fork from place to place, then pour the filling. Cover with the pieces of dough that go over the shape. Bake until it is ready and golden. For a more beautiful look, grease the tart with a beaten egg yolk with a tablespoon of water.
New peas with chicken liver
& Icirc & # 539i need: 500 g fresh peas, 400 g chicken figs, 100 ml oil, 1 large onion, 1 carrot, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon, 1 tablespoon 259 tomato paste, 1 tablespoon dry thyme, 1 legume, salt, pepper
Prepare: Peel the onions and carrots, wash them and chop them gently, after which they are cooked in oil for 5-6 minutes, then add & icircn crati & # 539 & # 259 fic & # 259 & # 539eii de pui (sp & # 259la & # 539i & # 537i cur & # 259 & # 539a & # 539i de pieli & # 539e) & # 537i cimbrul. Fry them for 10 minutes, then put them in a saucepan with tomato paste, peas, a cup of water and water. match the taste of salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. At the end, sprinkle the finely chopped mash. Storage can be done in any season, with peas in the freezer or canning. Summer, & icircns & # 259, has a special taste. If you want, you can add 1-2 cloves of garlic. The taste will be special, accentuated. Also, in the summer, fresh onions and new carrots were used. You can replace chicken liver with pork liver, only then the taste will be slightly changed.
The chicken liver recipe is wonderful for people who do not eat meat or lamb organs, and in this way they will be able to enjoy a chicken liver with spring greens without remorse.
For this recipe I chose to use boneless chicken legs, ie without skin and bone, but you can also use a mixture of chicken breast with legs. For the liver, I chose to fry them in the pan for extra flavor but also because we like lightly fried liver. Of course you can boil it for an easier option. In addition to these, we also need greens, ie: green onions, parsley and dill (I did not put dill because it is not to our taste), you can add green garlic, but that already depends on your preferences. The amount of greens in drob is according to taste, so you can add more or less, as you like.
I sincerely hope you like the Chicken Drob recipe and try it on any occasion, not only for Easter, and for another absolutely delicious recipe do not hesitate to try Two types of appetizer rolls of minced meat.
|Servings||Preparation time||Total preparation time|
|8-10||30 min||1h 30 min|
- 1 kg chicken legs
- 500g chicken liver
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 green onion strands
- 1 link parsley
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 raw eggs
- 4 boiled eggs
- 50ml white wine
- a few black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- First we prepare the ingredients.
- After that, boil the thighs with 2 bay leaves and a few peppercorns, leave them on the fire until they reach the boiling point and remove the foam with a spoon. Let the meat boil for 30-35 minutes (it depends a lot on the meat you have, if you have country meat let it boil more).
- Separately, heat the oil in a deeper pan and add the liver, stirring periodically until the liver hardens a little. Then add the onion and heat everything for 5 minutes, at the end add the white wine and leave until the alcohol evaporates. Remove the pan from the heat and let the livers cool.
- The next step is to finely chop the green onion and parsley. After the meat has cooled, we can grind it with the help of a mini robot, it would be ideal to pass it through the mincer, we do the same with the livers.
- Over the minced meat and liver, add the rest of the ingredients such as: eggs, green onions, parsley, salt and pepper, mix the mixture very well.
- Grease a cake pan with oil and line it with baking paper, then add about half of the meat composition, lightly level it and arrange boiled eggs on top, add the rest of the composition and level it with a spoon (see images) .
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes or until nicely browned. Let the liver cool completely after which we can slice it into medium-sized pieces.
- Chicken breast can be served with a fresh seasonal salad or as an appetizer at a festive meal.
Liver rolls with tasty filling! An exceptional appetizer from chicken liver!
Liver rolls with filling. These rolls are soft and tasty, and the filling can be different, depending on your tastes. Try our version, we are sure you will like it!
-200-250 gr of cream cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the liver a little. Transfer it to a deep bowl, add eggs, flour, salt, black pepper and milk, then mix with the blender vertically.
2. Add the oil and the dough for the liver pancakes is ready.
3. Heat the pan well, add a little oil and bake the liver pancakes like the usual pancakes: pour 1 pinch of dough, spread it over the entire surface of the pan, then turn the pancake on the other side. Fry the pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
4. Remove the first pancake on a plate, add a little more oil and continue to bake the pancakes until the dough is finished.
5.Prepare the filling. Put the eggs through the large grater.
6. Add the diced dill, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well until the ingredients are smooth.
7. Cover each pancake with filling, keeping little space to the edges, and roll rolls. From this amount of ingredients you get 11 rolls, but it all depends on the diameter of your pan.
8.Cut the ends of the rolls transversely, then in half and place them nicely on the serving platter.
Garnish the plate with greens. These appetizer rolls are wonderful for any festive meal, being very appetizing and original.
Chicken liver should be kept in cold water in the refrigerator until all the blood is left. In this way, it will lose its bitter taste and will not harden when fried. During this time, the water is changed several times, until it remains clean, without blood. We cut the onion into small pieces and we put the carrot on the small grater and we put it to harden in a little oil. We should not use more than 2-3 tablespoons of oil, because the liver and onion will boil in their own juice.
After the onion and carrot have softened, add the liver (which I drained well beforehand), everything is done over low heat.
Add oregano, vegeta and broth and let it simmer slowly for about 2 minutes. Add water and leave for about 15-20 minutes until the liver is cooked.
Chicken appetizer meatballs
Who doesn't like meatballs? I like one regardless of whether it's pork, chicken, turkey or beef.
Of course the fried ones are the best & # 128539 but today we have a recipe for baked meatballs,
dietary, a little more special, which can be consumed in Dukan diet.
700 g minced chicken / turkey meat
3 lg ground oat bran
& ndash quantities for about 40 pieces & ndash
Finely chop the onion, bell pepper and dill.
Mix all the ingredients and put the composition in muffin tins (about 1 cm in each shape).
It is preferable to use silicone molds, not to stick. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 C for about 40 minutes.
They are delicious served with pickles, salad but also simple.
I served them with mayonnaise dukan: I mixed a raw galbesnus with 1 lg of mustard, salt, pepper and
3-4 lg of yogurt. You can add a little garlic powder, raw garlic, turmeric powder (for color).
And that's how we get it chicken appetizer meatballs. Very good!
Notes: If you are not on a diet, and you do not want to use oat bran, you can add breadcrumbs. I recommend adding 2-3 lbs of grated Parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
I started to add turmeric in many recipes, either sweet or salty, for the pleasant yellow color it gives to the dishes.
But it is also very beneficial for health. You can read more here.
Lorraine quiche with chicken and mushrooms & # 8211 & # 8211; the most delicious savory tart, which can be served as an appetizer or main course!
"Quiche Lorraine" is a very tasty and appetizing traditional French tart. It is prepared from crumbly dough and is filled with chicken and mushrooms. The tart is covered with whipped cream and cheese sauce, it is tasty, very consistent and only good for lunch or dinner. The tart is tasty both hot and cold. Enjoy it with pleasure!
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. leaf. Mix the egg with the butter at room temperature. Add water and flour and knead the dough. Then roll it into a ball and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
2. Filling. Boil the chicken fillet until it is ready. Finely chop the mushrooms.
3. Finely chop the onion and fry in oil until golden brown. Add the mushrooms and fry until the liquid evaporates, stirring constantly.
4. Finely chop the cooked meat. Add it to the fried mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, mix and fry for a few minutes.
5. Distribute the dough in a shape with a diameter of 24 cm, forming the edges with a height of 1.5 cm.
6. Place the filling on the dough.
7. Prepare the sauce: pass the cheese through the large grater.
8. Mix the eggs with salt. Add the cream and cheese and mix.
9. Pour the sauce over the tart, carefully spreading the cheese over the entire surface.
Chicken liver with mushrooms
Put the fresh mushrooms in a higher pan, cut into slices with a little salt and 1 glass of water and 1/2 glass of oil. Boil simmered until slightly softened. Add the cleaned and washed chicken livers, whole garlic cloves, two bay leaves, 1/2 teaspoon curry, 3-4 ginger and 1/2 teaspoon marjoram. Allow to simmer, turning the livers on both sides. When all the liquid has dropped, remove the garlic cloves and bay leaves. Livers and mushrooms lightly brown.
If canned mushrooms are used, their contents are filled with liquid.
Couscous with liver stew and chicken and mushroom hearts
I learned from my aunt how to cook onions before using it in stew (at least) as
Appetizer tart with chicken liver and mushrooms
- from margarine, egg, flour, salt and pepper you make a consistent dough if it doesn't bind, add more
It is a tasty appetizer, prepared in the kitchen.
In a bowl mix water, wine and soy sauce, add the spices and bay leaves in the liquid.
In this marinade we place the chicken breast and keep it cold for a few hours (I kept it overnight in this marinade).
After it has been in the marinade, we take the chicken breast out of the marinade, roll it as tight as possible and tie it with food string or thread.
Place the chicken breast in a suitable tray, which we cover with aluminum foil.
Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, then remove the foil from the tray and leave it in the oven for another 30 minutes.
After it is cooked, take the tray out of the oven and let the meat cool for 15 minutes, then remove the thread around the chest carefully and we can slice it.
By setting the time using the Preset Timer and Cooking Time button of the new Philips Multicooker, I would prepare the Chicken Ham recipe faster and save time for preparing other recipes!
Place the slices of ham on a plate with appetizers with cheese and vegetables.
Chicken liver with sweet onions
For the preparation of this absolutely delicious lunch, I used again something that never particularly pleased me: chicken liver. When I bought them, I didn't know what else to buy them for and I just knew that I wasn't very fond of such a thing. That's because in the old days, we always ate them fried and mashed potatoes. And they were so kind. And I kept thinking about the net after some more special and different recipes. And I found this combination of sweet onion and liver that not only looked good but looked promising. Sweet onion is that big white onion, but I also think you can use red or other onions. Next time I want to make sliced onion rings but I'm still thinking about how to replace the flour that upsets our diet.
Finally, what I used for this way:
& # 8211 400 grams of chicken liver
& # 8211 white wine and a cure for red wine like white wine seemed too little (about 150 ml of white wine was initially required)
How we carry out our activity: in that big pan of mine, the one that is difficult to handle, I put some oil, about enough to cover the whole surface and I left it on the stove for a while to heat up. Big and beautiful onion, I cleaned it and cut it into thicker slices like that. And when the oil warmed up, I put all the onions there that started sizzling and spreading hot oil splashes over my hand & # 8211 that's not very pleasant. And I let it calm down and soak for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time to make sure that each round is fried in a balanced way. If I were an advanced cook, I would know how to handle this pan and this mixture and throw them up like that. But still, I don't make jugglers with so much hot oil that you can barely clean the kitchen. We don't add anything now, no salt, no wine, no water because the onion would soften too much. And the goal is to stay crispy / crunchy. It softened anyway, but it was still good.
When the onion softened and decreased in volume, I put the liver. They have been washed well beforehand and cut into smaller pieces to make sure they are well fried. And I added them to the pan. And I kept watching them so that they were well fried. When all this mixture seems well enough done, it's time for spices and wine (wines, in my case). So I put a little salt, a little pepper, a little more paprika and wine. And I left it on the stove for about 5 minutes. And that's enough. No, in fact, it's not ready that I chopped the dill and put it there too, but after you turned off the stove.
As a number of carbohydrates, unfortunately, there are about many: fried or boiled onions have about 10 grams of carbohydrates. You read on the net somewhere that the fixed number of carbohydrates in onions could never be determined. It is only approximate as a reaction to increased blood sugar when eating 50 grams of onions. Finally, my 2 big and beautiful onions weighed around 400 grams together, that's how these very sweet onions are. I appreciate, to be sure, a total of 50 grams per pan. There were 4 servings in total, but because you also added the sweet paprika in a considerable amount, I will increase it to 15 grams of carbo, to be even safer. Although the picture looks like a porridge, I assure you that there were both liver and onion and that it was excellent. As a garnish, I used celery puree (which also comes immediately).