We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
- 3 cups (loosely packed) thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 cups diced seeded tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 6 6-inch pita breads, top 1 1/2 inches trimmed
Whisk first 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Add next 4 ingredients and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper. Carefully open pita breads at cut end. Fill each with salad and serve.